We’re looking for an experienced interior designer with a minimum 3 years relevant experience since completion of a Bachelor Degree in Interior Architecture
You will be part of a small and agile team, with a hands on approach to achieving great things together.
You will require skills to undertake the following
- Production of design concepts that meet the client brief
- Production of design and construction documentation in Revit and AutoCAD
- Production of Furniture, Finishes, Fixtures Schedules.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Client Liaison – Initially supported by Senior Staff.
- Liaison with suppliers, reps, trades
This position offers;
- Our broad range of hospitality, commercial and residential clients makes this a diverse and exciting position which covers all facets of furniture and interior design
- Genuine Flexible working hours, which can be negotiated around staff requirements. Positon is initially on a casual basis of 25 hours per week, with a view to growing in the long term.
- A stable and supportive working environment where professional development is encouraged.
- The opportunity to continually take on more responsibility and grow within the business as key skills are acquired
This position will be initially be based in our Adelaide studio, which will soon be moving to a new purpose designed space in Hindmarsh.
Salary and conditions will be commensurate with experience and the Fair Work Act
Please email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Letter of Application
• Current CV
• Portfolio of work (no more than 12Mb)